Book A Stall
If you would like to book a stall please fill in the form.
Once we have received your details we will forward an invoice outlining how payment may be made to secure your stall.
For additional enquiries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions
When booking a stall, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- All items on sale, display or available at Nantwich Vegan Fair must be vegan. If your company / organisation makes or sells non-vegan items, please do not display or sell them at Nantwich Vegan Fair. Particular attention should be paid to additives, silk, beeswax, bee pollen and honey (which can easily be missed). The organiser reserve’s the right to ask stallholders to remove any items that are not vegan from their stall and stallholders must agree to this.
- All promotional materials on offer during the event should be vegan friendly and child friendly and should not promote any animal products or depict cruelty to animals.
- There is a no smoking policy on site.
- Bookings will be confirmed on receipt of a booking form and full payment (on a first come, first served basis). Stallholders agree, on submitting a booking form, to pay the full cost of the stall type which they have chosen on the booking form. Booking a stall by email or post is a binding legal agreement. Refunds are not available and full balance of payment is required before bookings become confirmed and before stallholders enter the venue.
- Catering or serving of food or drink to be consumed on the premises is allowed. Adequate use of hand washing facilities, insurance, allergy awareness and training, and the appropriate health and safety / food hygiene certificates and standards will be required by all stallholders who are handling food or drink (including samples and tasters).
- Stallholders are responsible for any accidents or injuries to the public caused by their products, display stands or their use of the space allocated to them, and must arrange their own Public Liability Insurance cover (£5m)and Employers Liability Insurance cover, and have current Food Hygiene and Electrical Safety certificates as applicable. All electrical equipment used must be PAT tested and may be inspected before the event starts.
- In the event of stallholders wishing to cancel a stall, they will still be liable to pay the full cost of the stall type which they have chosen on the booking form. No refunds will be made. Cancellation must be made by post or email by the person who booked and has signed the booking form.
- Stallholders are responsible for their behaviour at all times and must ensure that any members of staff or volunteers behave appropriately. Shouting, threatening or unruly behaviour, abusive language, violence, or disrespect in any way to other stallholders, visitors, security, medical staff, venue staff, event volunteers, the organising team, or any other people within or near the venue building, will not be deemed acceptable in any circumstances and anyone who is found to be in breach of this may be subject to eviction from the premises at any time with no explanation and no refunds.
- Stallholders agree to have their stalls ready by 15 minutes prior to the event opening to the public (10am) on the day of Nantwich Vegan Fair and agree not to breakdown their stall until after the event closes (4pm). Stallholders are not permitted to setup or breakdown their stall while the event is open to the public.
- Charity collections may only be made on stalls that are booked for that specific charity and when they hold the correct license for collecting in public, when applicable. Collectors are not permitted to walk around the venue or outside the venue collecting for charities in any circumstances.
- Stallholders, visitors and speakers at Nantwich Vegan Fair may appear in promotional photos and / or videos without prior consultation.
- We are unable to offer refunds in the case of any non-appearances by people advertised to appear at Nantwich Vegan Fair.
- Location of stalls within the stated venue will be decided upon by the organisers.
- Under the Distance Selling Regulations individuals have the legal right to cancel bookings within 7 working days of purchase.
- Sale of all items is subject to English Law including all your statutory rights as a consumer.
- While processing bookings or enquiries, we store stallholder details so that we can organise the event and communicate with stallholders about bookings or enquiries. People can also separately opt to have an email address stored so that we can keep them updated with news and special offers. In any case, we undertake to store your email address securely in line with the requirements of the UK’s Data Protection legislation. We will use it only internally and will not disclose it to other organisations except as below. To protect you from receiving unwanted emails, phone calls or junk mail, we shall not pass your email address or other personal contact details on to other companies. If you have given us your email address, but do not want to receive any correspondence from us in the future, please let us know by contacting us. Any details you provide us with will only be used to contact you or to satisfy the purpose for which it was collected.
- These Terms and Conditions may be varied or added to at any time without notice.